In Period. we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD") regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( hereinafter, "LSSI"), MADUREIRA VITALI NATHALIA informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
– Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
– We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do so.
– Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
– We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MADUREIRA VITALI NATHALIA
Registered office: Paseo de la Castellana , 270 6A
C.I.F. nº: Y6664324L
Period. you have designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
– Name, address and date of birth.
– Telephone number and email address.
– Information related to payments and returns.
– IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
– Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web;
Likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
In Period. We process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
– Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
– Manage the sending of information requested from us.
– Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to perform automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
– Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
– In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for reasons auditing, as well as handling personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and operations of Treatment (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
– Consent of the interested party for contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
– Legitimate interest in the processing of data from our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
– Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations that derive from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Period. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. Third-party service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which Period. works can use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties Period. seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for compliance will be disclosed of said legal obligations. The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where are your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have? attend and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: email@example.com.
By virtue of what is established in the GDPR you can request:
– Right of access: you can request information of those personal data that we have about you.
– Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
– Right of suppression and oblivion: you can request the elimination prior blocking of personal data.
– Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
– Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
– Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format for transmission to another controller.
– Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party. In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaints about the processing of the data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Period. of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Period. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with the users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Period. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information. Period. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information.
Period is exonerated of responsibility for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Period. provided that it comes from sources unrelated to it. Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Period. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person providing consent will be required. In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the Assistance from the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Period. has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to Period .
Period is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Period.; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties individuals through illegitimate intrusions outside of Period's control.
Links to others sites
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website and the Internet portal https: //pantiesperiod.com/ (hereinafter, the "Web") is owned by MADUREIRA VITALI NATHALIA, with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana, 270 6A with CIF nº Y6664324L. This legal notice regulates the conditions of use of the aforementioned Internet portal.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Period. and the users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website that Period. makes available to Internet users. The person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities of the website is considered a user.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Period. Access and navigation on the website by the user implies acceptance of all these Conditions of Use.
In case of disagreement with the conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
Access to the web
Access to the website by users is free of charge. Some services may be subject to prior contracting of the service. If it is necessary for the user to provide personal data to access any of the services, the collection and processing of the data will be carried out in accordance with current regulations, specifically with the GDPR.
Content and use
The visit to the website by the user must be done responsibly and in accordance with current legislation, good faith, this Legal Notice and respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Period. or any other physical or legal persons.
The use of any of the contents of the website for purposes that are or could be illegal is totally prohibited, as is the performance of any action that causes or may cause damage or alterations of any kind not consented to by Period., to the website or to its contents. The owner of the website does not identify with the opinions expressed in it by its collaborators. The company reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located. on its servers.
Intellectual and industrial property.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by Period. and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that is carried out with the contents of the web page is prohibited, not even, even if the sources are cited, unless there is prior, express consent. and in writing from Period. All trade names, trademarks or different signs of any kind contained in the company's web pages are the property of their owners and are protected by law. Period. does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the website, and in no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the users implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Period. Any use of these contents not previously authorized by Period. It will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. Period. reserves the right to exercise the corresponding judicial and extrajudicial actions against the user.
Liability and guarantees
Period. declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components.
However, Period. cannot be held responsible for the following situations that are listed by way of example, but not limitation:
- The continuity and availability of the Contents.
- The absence of errors in said Contents or the correction of any defect that may occur.- The absence of Viruses and/or other harmful components.– Damages or losses caused by any person who violates Period's security systems.
– The use that users may make of the contents included in the web. Consequently, Period. does not guarantee that the use that users may make of the contents that are included on the website, if applicable, conform to this legal notice, nor that the use of the website is carried out diligently.
– Use by minors age of the website or the sending of their personal data without the permission of their guardians, the guardians being responsible for the use they make of the Internet.
– The contents that the user can access through unauthorized links or introduced by users through comments or similar tools.
– The introduction of erroneous data by the user or a third party.
Period. may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, Period. will notify the user, sufficiently in advance, of the date scheduled for the suspension of the contents.
Also, in accordance with arts. 11 and 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), Period. undertakes to eliminate or, where appropriate, block content that could affect or be contrary to current legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
The presence of links (links) on the Period website. to other Internet sites is for informational purposes only and in no case do they imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. Period. will not assume responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and technical availability. In the event that links to the Period website are established on other websites ., it will not be understood that Period. has authorized the link or the content of the website in which the link is contained, nor may inappropriate, defamatory, illegal, obscene or illicit content be included on the linked page, or other content that is contrary to current legislation. Period. reserves the right to contact the owner of the website where the link is established if it considers that the regulations are not being complied with, as well as to exercise the corresponding judicial and extrajudicial actions.
Modification of the conditions
Period. expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Legal Notice.